It’s almost time to store your mower for the winter. Follow these tips!
1. Clean and dry your mower.
2. Fill the fuel tank with stabilized fuel.
3. Run the engine with the fuel valve off to remove fuel from the carburetor.
4. If storing for more than one year, change the oil, add oil to the spark plug hole, and close the valves.
5. Use a float charger to keep the battery maintained.
6. Store in a clean, dry area with normal temperatures.
7. Avoid plastic covers for your mower.
For more information, see your owner’s manual or call FIC Dealerships.